Have you ever thought about buying a property off-plan?
What requirements do we need to take into account if we want to buy a new home off-plan?
The process of buying an off-plan property is safe if the necessary checks are made to avoid the associated risks of paying money for a home before it has been built. You will need to rely on plans, price lists, quality of materials and other related property documents when making your final decision!
Today from Lola Real Estate, we tell you about the 7 key points that you must take into account when buying an off-plan property, and that you should ask the builder in order to avoid any unnecessary surprises Please Take Note!
- Confirm that the developer is the legal owner of the plot of land where the development is being built.
- Confirm that the builder is a registered company and it's equity stake.
- Confirm that the builder has a building license to build the complex.
- Request the plans of the house prepared by an official architect, not just the drawings.
- Find out which bank is financing the project and what the requirements are to take over the mortgage.
- Ask which bank or insurance company guarantees the funds prepaid by buyers.
- And do not forget to request the estimated time for construction.
Check all these points before making your purchase and make sure you make it totally safe and without problems!
And if you are thinking of buying an off-plan property for your own use or as an investment, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to guide and advise you during the process.